Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life is Great


I'm back to normal and I have a long, beautiful, sun kissed, sweet smelling, rose colored week to enjoy it! It's great how a lack of pain makes me a deliriously happy girl. I've been working long hours but who the heck cares when at least it's not a chemo torture day and it helps that I love my job. My lower eyelashes on my left eye all fell out last night but even that can't make me upset today or tomorrow or the next day. Woo Hoo! Not even that picture of me bald on this blog can get me down - I might not even delete it anytime soon. Hope everyone out there is having the great week like I am!
.
Tomorrow is the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

1 comment:

jojo said...

Hi! I am really enjoying your blog. We have a great deal in common and our chemo experiences are similar. I hope you won't think I'm awful when I say I found solace reading about your bone pain! I thought I was going crazy when it happened to me and wasn't sure anybody really believed or understood me. You describe it so well. None of the chemo "brochures" prepared me for that level of pain. It knocked me flat. Thank God for percocet!

And I can't believe you are going to work like you are! What strength. The fatigue will continue to build so give yourself more breaks as you move forward.

I will keep checking on you! I hope the last treatments are more manageable.

Sherri Jo