Monday, September 8, 2008

I Don't Want to Be Bald!!



So, they can't really tell you anything about how your body will react to chemo but everyone says it is around day 13 when your hair starts falling out. Today is Day 13 for me and yep this afternoon my hair started to fall out. Every time I would run my fingers through my hair 10 to 20 strands would come out. I had quite a pile on my desk by the end of the day. I worry about what I am going to wake up to in the morning. Sigh.......I really really don't want to spend the next few months bald but there is nothing absolutely nothing I can do about it now I suppose.

2 comments:

janetlynn said...

Cutest dog EVER!!! Love that top pic!

So sorry to hear about your hair. Any reconsideration on letting your friends and family shave their heads? Or at least get boy style haircuts? We could totally talk your middle sister into it! :-)

MJ said...

Wow those are some sexy bombshell wigs. I had no idea Maddie had it in her to look so hot! I'm sorry about the hair. I can't even imagine combing through my hair and strands just falling out. We love you. MJ, David, Charlie