Monday, September 22, 2008

Cancer T-Shirts I've Seen Recently

* Eyebrows Are So Last Year
* Bald is the New Black
* I Have Cancer - Cancer Doesn't Have Me
* I'm Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired
* Chemo - Breakfast of Champions
* Nice Try Cancer, But I'm Still Here
* I'm Making Cancer My Bitch
* Your Boyfriend Likes Rubbing My Bald Head
* Does This Shirt Make My Head Look Bald
* If I had known how much work it be, I would have never have gotten cancer
* Bald Chicks Rule
* Cancer Options: A) Give Up B) Fight Like Hell, I Choose B
* Not Just Surviving. LIVING!
* Chemo - All the Good Kids Are Doing It
* I'm Confused. Wait Maybe I'm Not
* I Make Chemo Look Good
* I Pay My Oncologist Big Bucks for This Hair Style
* Friends Don't Let Friends Fight Cancer Alone
* Cancer is Not Contagious - But My Spirit Is
* Oh Yeah, We Are Talkin' Cancer Glam
* Fight Like A Girl
* Unbeknownst to the Mosquito I Just Had Chemo
* breast cancer you suck chemotherapy killed you eat shit and die, chump
* One Day Pink Will Just Be for Princesses. Let's Find A Cure.
* This Is What A Cancer Survivor Looks Like
* I Beat Cancer Like It Owed Me Money
* Chemo Ate My Eyebrows
* Breast Cancer Isn't for Sissies
* Fighting Cancer and Still Fabulous
* I Already Kicked Cancer's Ass - Want To Be Next!?
* Dear Cancer, You are a sorry piece of shit that's messed with the wrong person this time. I will destroy you and love every minute of it. - Me
* Fighting Cancer = A Black Belt in Badassery
and Last But Not Least
* Chemolicious!

1 comment:

MJ said...

which t-shirt do you have?