Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thank You For......

* Sending Me Hats
* Rubbing My Feet When I Felt Terrible After Chemo
* Tucking in My Feet
* Being There
* Visiting and Cutting Wood For Me
* Walking Maddie
* The Nice Emails That I Haven't Yet Answered
* A Tour of Your Home Town
* A Book Called There's No Place Like Hope (see below)
* The Box of Goodies
* Being My Friend
* The Phone Calls of Encouragement - Soon I'll Be On The Other of Treatment With You
* Telling Me That You Are on This Train With Me Until I Get Off It First
* Stopping By The Office To See How I Am Doing
* The Homemade Cookies I Am Still Eating
* Not Just One But Two or Three or More Cards of Encouragement
* The Beautiful Necklace
* The Thoughts and Prayers Sent My Way
* Walking / Running in the Susan G. Komen Run
* Surprising Me With A Visit From Texas
* The Phone Call Telling Me to Let My Sisters In The Fight With Me
* My Lawn
* Leaving Me Comments on This Blog
* The Fruit Basket
* Agreeing That This Really Does Suck
* Wonderful Smelling Stuff From L'Occitane
* The Pink Ribbon Pin
* Life Is Good Stuff!
* My Chemo Angels
* The Horse Postcards
* Making Me Dinner
* Sitting On The Edge of the Bed With Me When I Can't Get Up
* Laughing With Me
* Telling Me I Look OK Bald
* The Sunflowers
* Not Letting Me Do This Alone
"You walk through the darkness with us, not because you are ill and have to, but because you chose to. We were drafted, but you enlisted. We recognize and appreciate the difference more than words can ever say. YOU are our heroes, our support, and our reasons for fighting." - Vickie Girard, There's No Place Like Hope

No comments: