Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hi

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm kind of just letting the last post stand. I'm ready to be done with chemo and at the same time dreading what's coming. My parents get here again tomorrow and we will give this thing one last try. I haven't quite recovered from the last treatment yet and seem to have picked up a cold I can't quite shake. I'm hoping that this one isn't any worse than the others. I won't enjoy it but I'll be able to handle it.
.
I did have a fun weekend though. I had some friends visiting and my face still hurts from laughing so much. Thanks Girls and Boy! Laughter really is the best medicine.

5 comments:

IHeartZombies said...

Shuuuuuuunnnnnn the non-believer.



You ARE the bonana king.

Wayne said...

Yeah, not something you can quite look forward to even though it’s your last. But just think, in three weeks you’ll be looking back at it saying “Chemo four, Linda won!”

And for your amusement, here’s an example of the way we use ropes: Cosmic Wall trip report

wanderinglinda said...

Great Pictures Wayne. I hope to take some climbing classes this spring but worry my fear of heights will bother me more going up than it does going done. And I am so going to use the Chemo 4 Linda Won line if you don't mind. That describes it perfectly!

Hey PPG. Miss you!

wanderinglinda said...

Oh yeah - PPG. Speaking of Zombie Love. I watched Shaun of the Dead after you left - too funny!

Wayne said...

That line is all yours.