Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Update

Everything went fine today. It started at 8:30 and we were having lunch at 2:30. Once again everyone was wonderful at the Cancer Center. It was such a blessing to have my sister and brother in law there - as much as I tried to get her to go do something more fun she refused to leave my side. The only time I started to get upset was when the poison started dripping. I spent most of the afternoon staring at it - it drips so fast. I'll post photos and details of the day tomorrow or the next day. I feel fine tonight - maybe a bit tired but I think that's just from not getting any sleep last night. I'm also starting to swell a little bit. My ring doesn't fit. I think I'll go take Maddie for a quick walk, try to drink some more water, and get a good night's sleep. Thanks for all the kind messages of encouragement. One down - only three more to go............

1 comment:

MJ said...

Congratulations. Now I see why you were up late reading. MJ