Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daisy is Crazy


That's it - we are renaming her Marley!
.
We had Daisy spayed last week and she is supposed to remain calm and not tear open her stitches. They gave us sedatives and we have kept her locked in the kitchen. This is what I came home to today at lunch. Of course Maddie was outside the kitchen egging her on. Dad had used wires from coat hangers to lock the cabinets shut. They did no good against this determined little dog. Sedatives or not she almost tore the doors off of the cabinets. I was hoping she hadn't eaten too much of the pasta and such that she pulled out but she refused to eat her normal dinner tonight so I am guessing that she has a sore tummy. I've used picture hanging wire to tie them shut this time - we will see if she gets passed that. (Don't worry Mom, I saved the coffee maker and put it on top of the fridge. She hasn't figured out a way to get up there yet!)

No comments: