Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Pictures

Lots of snow on my BBQ

The Vortex growing on my head
Radioactive Sign on my desk - it brought some levity and laughter to the office when most people didn't know what to say or how to act.

Radiation Room - notice hot air balloon picture on the ceiling lights in the upper left corner of the picture. The chemo room had a picture of blue sky and clouds. At least they try to make the cancer center pretty and relaxing.


It is official - I passed cancer!



1 comment:

Sherpa Boy said...

Hey! It's Steve...MaryJane and David's friend. Met you around the backyard fire and swapped stories about Heaps Canyon, etc. I just have to say I am blown away by your courage and attitide while reading your blog. You inspire me. Congrats on ending chemo! Clearer skies from here on out I's sure of it! Hit me up on email or, better yet, get on facebook and look me up. Hope to hear from you soon!

cheers!

Steve Luker