Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome Hawai'i !

I first started the Wander Linda blog on July 21st, 2008.  I can't see who visits my blog but I can track where they visit from and I have been waiting for the day that all fifty states had visited.  I had to wait awhile but someone finally visited from the beautiful state of Hawai'i.  New Mexico was the second the last state to visit about six months ago. 

I don't have a very popular blog compared to the millions out there but since it started my blog has had 10,408 visits with 3,304 unique visitors.  In addition to all 50 states plus the District of Columbia, I have had visitors from 80 different countries.  Including some interesting place such as Azerbaijan, Iran, Nepal, Slovakia, Reunion, Laos, Latvia, UAE, and Kenya.  My top ten countries from which I have had visitors are, in order; the US, Canada, the UK, Brazil, Australia, Spain, India, Germany, Malasia, and Italy.

I have not had a visitor from Greenland yet, that is my new goal.

No comments: