Monday, November 15, 2010

The AZ 3 Day Walk is Over

What an amazing experience with an amazing six women. I was so honored to walk with them. I was honored to be one of the eight walkers in the Survivor's Circle. It will go down as one of the highlights in my entire life. I can't believe how lucky I was to be asked. I was worried about if I would trip or goof up in some way and then when I was actually carrying the flag in front of all the people I was just so tickled to represent the walkers that I didn't even think of anything else. Team Grand Canyon did an amazing job and I truely enjoyed my time with all of them. How blessed am I to have such an amazing women to walk with? I will have pictures up soon and some more blogs on my thoughts of the event.

1 comment:

Shazam7 said...

Thank you for being a part of my life even though we haven't met! I walked alongside you this weekend and I watched you carry the flag in the survivor circle. I walked for you! I'll walk beside you next year as well! See you then :)