Thursday, June 3, 2010

How Daisy Spent Her Day


Chewing her water bucket into tiny pieces and distributing them all over the yard. I've been half thinking about testing her out alone in the house now that she is older. I think I might wait say five more years before I try it now. I can only imagine what would happen to my couch. I lost my beautiful beloved Maddie earlier in the year - maybe she doesn't like being an only dog. I'm hoping all of these 3 Day training walks tire her out a bit. We went another three miles tonight.

2 comments:

Dianne Duffy said...

I like that picture! It reminds me of our dog, Becky. We got her at 9 months old just before I was diagnosed with cancer. The first day we had her (she is an indoor dog), I went in to take a shower and when I came out the living room looked just like that, except it was a box of kleenix (and ALL the kleenix).

We finally decided that we would run her with the ball before we left her alone in the house. Then we would give her an empty cereal box, or whatever kind of box we had that was being trashed, and she got her chewing frustration out without damaging anything else of value. And, it was already trash, so we didn't even mind.

Well, good luck!

Dianne Duffy

MJ said...

Did I know that Maddie passed away. I don't think I did, but maybe you told me... but I just read this post and I am so sorry you losing Maddie, she was such a faithful dog.
Oh and it looks like Daisy will keep your hands full with all her exploits, maybe Maddie passed on some secrets of how to keep you on your toes...