Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eleven Down - Only Twenty Three To Go!




The massage was a nice treat today. It's been a long time since I felt that good - physically anyway.
.
I'm starting to show some redness. Sort of like a light sunburn. They gave me some directions for pain and/or itchiness. So far it doesn't bother me at all. It's strange to see the difference in skin color. The radiation is just like an X-ray. I can neither see nor feel anything while it's happening. I guess now I know it's actually doing something. I can see now why everyone else leaves the room while they zap me. Everyone seemed happy to see me today - guess I should have been nice to them sooner!
.
All I want for Christmas is my port taken out - and I made the appointment. December 17th is the day. I hope they let me keep it!
.
Just throwing in a picture I took in Arches National Park a couple of years ago. No reason other that it's a nice winter shot.

No comments: